High Voltage Fuse Products
Series 10 & 20 High Voltage Fuses
- Wide Range Of Ampere Sizes
- Two Types Cover 4 Thru 24 KV
- High Interrupting Capacity
- Direct Replacement For Similar Types By Other Manufacturers
- Built-In Indicator/Plunger For Auxiliary Tripping (Striker Pin)
Line Power fuses are indoor type, automatic, selectively acting high voltage protection devices for the 4-24 KV voltage range. By rapid action, these fuses reliably protect transformers, cables, capacitors and switching installations from thermal and dynamic effects of short circuits. The Line Power fuses are direct replacements for similar types now in service. They are readily applicable for protection of high voltage equipment of all types.